Saturday, May 21, 2016

Musings: 7 Short Stories ready to buy!

I'm so excited to share that people can now purchase a PDF of my compilation book! I am so grateful to those who helped me with these stories by providing feedback, those who supported my last self-published book project, and those who have already bought a copy of this one!

"Here is a collection of musings. Some are playful and friendly; others are haunting and eerie. It is a collection of tales written over the course of eight years, stories of the fantastic and improbable born from ideas starting with a simple "What if..?" Step into a world where the strange and seemingly impossible can happen to anyone. It is a world of fiction, fantasy and fairytales, where imagination and dreams meet reality." 

Buy it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment